Monday, July 27, 2009

The Greene's


You have to look carefully at this first picture. This photo was taken at OSU (Go Beavs!) and if you look in this eye you can see the MU!!! It is crazy and cool at the same time. GO BEAVS! (Oh, did I already say that?) I have titled this, "Eye On The Future" (GO BEAVERS!!)

This handsome couple is the Greene's. I have known them since college, which was way too long ago and it was a total joy to take their portraits the other day. They now have three beautiful and feminine little girls who fill their days with both glory and trial (as all children do.)
I have to give mad props and kudos and atta-boys to Sean for being the easiest man I have EVER photographed. Thank you for enjoying your time, being easy going and generally having a good time.
The Greene's are great because they know how to have fun! Leiah was sassing it up photos and the interaction between the two (Sean and Leiah) was almost stand-up worthy! The girls were great, I mean, how could you go wrong photographing all of those eyes!!??? My dear Lord you guys are going to have your hands full! Thanks you guys.





No comments:

Post a Comment