Monday, November 2, 2009

The Hohensee's!

I am so excited to write to you about the very first adoptive free session I was able to do! (I really need to think of a better name for this.) These images are of the Honensee's who not long ago adopted a baby boy. They were there the day he was born and have an open adoption with the birth mom and are loving having a second boy in their home. This little man has been a great compliment to the Honensee home, as he LOVES to sleep. Truly a blessing from above. Congratulations to this remarkable family. Thank you for allowing me to "shoot" you. I pray God blesses you with many restful nights and love beyond your imagination. Thank you!



1 comment:

  1. I got your blog site from Lori Rosebraugh. Love it. We have a 5yr old adopted daugther, such a blessing to us. I love to take pics. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete