Friday, June 12, 2009

A Shoot To Remember

I recently asked a client, "What kind of portraits are you hoping to get out of the shoot?" Her response was, "I just want to capture a moment." And that is exactly what happened on my most recent shoot. I was out with these two adorable children who were not being too cooperative getting together for a photo, so when the big brother started to pick up the little sister the mom and I looked at each other and she said, "Oh just let him go for it. She'll be fine."

Well, as soon as the big broski got a good hold of his precious little sister he turned himself almost 180 degrees and briskly dumped her into a nasty, marshy, duck pond! We truly captured a moment! Lil' sis only cried for a few minutes and then was ready to play again. Mom continued to smile and laugh, despite her best efforts to hide the smiles while discipling. It was amazing! Thank you for a shoot I will never forget!!

Here are the pictures for your viewing pleasure.












No comments:

Post a Comment